Moto G4 is great smartphone from Motorola and comes with amazing specification. Nowadays the Android Nougat OS is very famous and many Android devices received the Nougat update already via OTA. And Now Moto G4 Plus received the latest nougat update and if you have not received the OTA update alert so don’t worry because today we decided to provide you a update tutorial for Moto G4 Plus.
Nougat is latest Operating system and packed with new features and optimization and hope users will like it. If you have Moto G4 Plus smartphone and want to update so you are right place. In this post, we will show you how to install Android 7.0 Nougat on Moto G4 plus. If you are interested and want to enjoy the Nougat features then follow the guidelines below.
Note: This Update tutorial is only for Moto G4 Plus XT1643. So don’t apply to other models. If you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your smartphone.
- Take the backup of all necessary data on Moto G4 plus before proceedings.
- At least 60% charge in the battery is necessary.
- Install Motorola latest USB driver at your PC: Link
- Enable USB Debugging Mode from Settings => Developer options.
- Download Nougat OTA file for Moto G4 Plus XT1643 (India): Link
Steps to Install Android 7.0 Nougat on Moto G4 Plus:
1) First of all, download the Android Nougat OTA zip file for Moto G4 Plus from above links.
2) Once the Android Nougat File download then transfer the file to internal Memory of Moto G4 Plus.
3) Now Reboot the Moto G4 Plus into Recovery mode.
4) Once you entered into recover mode now you can see Apply update from SD Card just tap on it.
5) Now Choose the zip file you downloaded in step 1.
6) Wait for few minutes to complete the installation process.
7) Once the installation process completed then Reboot your phone.
That’s all, Now your Moto G4 Plus running on Android 7.0 Nougat and if you have any query let us in comment area!