Instructions to install CM 14.1 ROM on Nextbit Ronin is available. Robin is latest and quite impressive Android smartphone of Nextbit, released a few months back. Also, it’s a mid-priced smartphone, designed for common people to get it. The device comes with Android Marshmallow firmware. However, now the latest firmware Android Nougat is available for Robin via CM 14.1 custom ROM. We manage the download link and step-wise instructions to install Nextbit Robin CM14.1 ROM. If you hold Robin and are ready to Install Nextbit Robin CM14.1 Custom ROM, then follow the guidelines listed below completely, don’t miss any step.
Also, note that the ROM is the initial/ alpha release and might contain some issues. Previously we have also guided you to install CM 14.1 on several devices. And here is everything you required to Install Nextbit Robin CM14.1 ROM. This new build of CM ROM come with a full pack of nougat features and you can taste all the latest features of Nougat via this ROM. If you have a rooted Robin along with TWRP installed, then let’s go ahead and Install Nextbit Robin CM14.1 official ROM.
Important: These guidelines are advised to Install Nextbit Robin CM14.1 Custom ROM only. So, don’t install on any other device. Also, it will wipe all the data on the device. So, proceed everything only at your own responsibility.
- Take a full backup of the entire data on the device before installation process.
- Also, check and confirm the battery charging level, that should be more than 60%.
- Install the Nextbit USB driver at the system. | Link
- Your Robin should be rooted with TWRP already installed. | TWRP – Root guide
- Also, create a Nanroid backup in recovery mode, for the safer restore option.
- Download CM 14.1 ROM for Nextbit Robin. | Link
- Also, download Gapps Zip package for Android 7.1- | Link
Steps to Install Nextbit Robin CM14.1 ROM
- First of all, make sure that you have followed the preparation sections, then go ahead.
- If you have installed TWRP recovery and got root access, then follow → [Flash CM ROM via TWRP Recovery] guide to flash CM 14.1 on Nextbit Robin.
- Repeat Install in recovery for Gapps installation and then reboot
In results, the process to install Nextbit Robin CM14.1 Custom ROM will get successful. If there is any query, then comments us below.