Android 7.0 Nougat for Huawei Mate 9 has been rolled out recently. The update is based on EMUI 5.0 and is available via OTA in the European region. The users can also Update Huawei Mate 9 to Nougat B122 official Firmware manually. We share below, the download link and tutorial to install it manually. If you have Huawei Mate 9 then go ahead and Update Huawei Mate 9 to Nougat B122 official Firmware. The update has all the latest features of Android 7.0 Nougat. Also, it may have some nominal issue but don’t worry, you can use your device quite normal. Follow the instructions to Update Huawei Mate 9 to Nougat B122 official firmware.
- Device name: Huawei Mate 9
- Model number: MHA-L29
- Android: 7.0 Nougat
- EMUI: 5.0
- Firmware: B122
- Build: MHA-L29C432B122
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official
- Type: OTA and Full Firmware
- Release Date: 10.11.2016
- File: update.zip
- Take a full backup of all the existing data on the device?
- Do charge the device’s battery more than 70%.
- Also, install Huawei USB driver/ Hi-suite in your PC- Download here
- This update is for Mate 9 dual SIM variant users only. So don’t flash on any other device otherwise, you may brick your device. Also, we are not responsible for any mishap.
Download Nougat B122 for Huawei Mate 9
Nougat B122 Full Firmware. Official Mirror – Size: 1.7GB
Nougat B122 OTA Package. Official Mirror – Size: 512MB
How to Update Huawei Mate 9 Nougat B122 Firmware- Steps
- Download the zip file and then unzip on the PC.
- Transfer Update.app file from the extracted folder to dload folder located at SD card root directory. If dload not found, then you can create a new folder with dlaod name.
- Now disconnect and power off Mate 9.
- Then press and hold Volume up+ Volume down+ home keys altogether for a movement.
- So, the update will take start auto.
- Wait until the update process get completed.
- Finally, the device reboots by self or do it manually.
In results, the process to Update Huawei Mate 9 to Nougat B122 official Firmware [Europe] got successful. If you have any issue, then contact us via comments below.