Huawei P8 (UL10) has received the latest official firmware. The latest B366 Marshmallow is for Asia regions and based on EMUI 4.0.1. This latest firmware comes with February’s security patches. The update is rolling out via OTA if you have not received the update alert so don’t worry you are in right place. From here you can manually update your Huawei P8 smartphone to B366 Marshmallow.
If you have Own Huawei P8 model GRA-L10 and want to install the latest firmware then you need to follow the guideline below. But before starting the updating prepare your device.
Note: This Update tutorial is only for Huawei P8 GRA-UL10. So don’t apply to other models. If you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your smartphone.
- Device: Huawei P8
- Models No: GRA-L10
- Android: 6.0
- EMUI: 4.0.1
- Firmware: B366
- Build No: GRA-UL10C636B366
- Status: Official OTA Update
- Take the backup of all necessary data on Huawei P8 before proceedings.
- At least 60% charge in the battery is necessary.
- Install Huawei latest USB driver at your PC: Link
- Enable USB Debugging Mode from Settings => Developer options.
- Download Huawei P8 GRA-UL10C636B366 Stok ROM via OTA: Link
Steps to Update Huawei P8 to B366 Marshmallow Firmware:
- First of all, download Stock ROM for Huawei P8 from above link.
- Once the files downloaded then extract it and connect your P8 to PC or Laptop.
- Now create a folder dload in the root of your SD card (If the dload folder not exists) and place the update.app file in that folder.
- Once the file transferred then switch off your device.
- Now press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start automatically.
- Now, wait for few minutes to complete the process.
That’s all, Now your Huawei P8 GRA-L10 smartphone running on B366 Marshmallow firmware. If you have any query let us in the comment area. we will be happy to assist you!