The Nexus-4 (codenamed Mako) is a cell phone co-created by Google and LG Electronics that runs the Android working framework. Likewise with different Nexus gadgets, the Nexus 4 was sold opened through Google Play, but on the other hand was retailed by remote transporters.
In light of the equipment of the LG Optimus G, the Nexus 4 was recognized from its ancestor by a quad-center Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, a 8 megapixel raise camera and 1.3 megapixel front camera which utilize the Sony BSI sensor, Qi remote charging, and the presentation of rendition 4.2 (“Jelly Bean”) of Android – a refresh to the working framework which presented: 360° round photograph sewing called “Photograph Sphere”; a brisk settings menu; gadgets on the bolt screen; motion writing; and a refreshed variant of Google Now.
Today, we got awesome news for LG Nexus 5 clients. Presently, most recent Android 7.1.2 Nougat crDroid custom firmware is accessible for download for LG Nexus 5 gadget clients. A simple approach to refresh to this astonishing firmware is by means of the official form of crDroid. It is solid and quick. The best thing is that crDroid is truly well known among Android clients.
Things to remember for updating Nexus-4
- This tutorial is only for Nexus 4 do not apply to any other device.
- Assure to root your phone and have a custom recovery.
- Form a Nandroid backup and then proceed to preserve your data.
- Also, Install the Google Apps.
Process for Updating Nexus 4 to Android 7.1.2 crdroid Nougat Custom ROM:
- You need to download Google Apps and Android 7.1.2 Nougat crDroid ROM on your PC and extract these files too.
- Connect your phone to a PC using a data cable.
- Copy the files downloaded previously and place them in the memory.
- Then disconnect your phone, switch it off and get back into the recovery mode. For entering recovery mode you have to press and hold the power keys along with the volume down button.
- When in the TWRP mode, click “wipe” to clear your data, then go down and tap “swipe to the factory reset” option.
- To start the ROM, you have to go back to the main menu, click on install options and then search for the ROM zip file that has been copied to the phone memory. Choose it, click on the confirmation button to move on with the installation process.
- Repeat the Step 6 to install Google Apps on your device.
- When the installation is completed, you may reboot your phone by going to ‘+++++Go Back+++++’ and choose ‘reboot system now.’.