Samsung Galaxy-J5 is an Android cell phone delivered by Samsung Electronics. It was revealed and discharged in June 2015. It has a progressed 64-bit class framework on a chip (SoC) upheld by 1.5 GB RAM.
The phone has a Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 410 chipset, a 1.2 GHz processor, Adreno 306 GPU and 2 GB RAM with 16 GB of internal storage and a 3100 mAh battery. The Galaxy J5 has 13 megapixels raise camera with LED streak, f/1.9 gap, auto-center and a 5 megapixels wide-edge forward-looking camera which can stretch out up to 120°, additionally outfitted with LED streak
Samsung had been spreading Nougat adore for a long while now. The same number of Galaxy cell phones and tablets have effectively gotten programming refreshes this year. The following on the rundown is by all accounts the Galaxy J5 (2016). A passage level cell phone that influenced its introduction available to a year ago in April.
The Galaxy J5 (2016) meets all requirements for another real Android refresh like Oreo, it’s impossible the cell phone will get it at any point in the near future (or by any means).
Regardless, for now, the refresh is accessible in select European markets, yet it will gradually advance toward different locales in the coming weeks.
Requirements for Updating Samsung Galaxy-J5
- Perform a complete backup to protect your data.
- For taking complete ROM use Nandroid Backup
- Using the Gmail application Backup SMS, Contacts-Sync.
- Copy Files to internal / External SD Card,
- For APN and MMS setting follow the path “Apps > Settings > Connections > More Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names”
- Keep TWRP recovery for the device.
Downloads for Updating Samsung Galaxy-J5:
- ROM: RR-N-v5.8.2-20170403-j5nltexx-Official.zip (ROM size: 400.4MB)-
- RR-N-v5.8.2-20170403-j5ltexx-Official.zip (ROM: 403MB).
- Open GApps: 7.1 Download.
Updating Process for Samsung Galaxy-J5:
- You need to download the above files and then transfer zip file to Galaxy J5 root of your SD card
- Power off your device and Enter TWRP Recovery mode by pressing Volume Up +Menu + Power buttons together and make full wipe Cache and Dalvik (except SD card)
- For the Recovery Menu, use Volume Up or Down button for directions
- Move to choose from SD card or install ZIP from SD card or flash RR-N zip in ClockworkMod Recovery and then optionally install or Flash Open GApps too.
- Wait for few minutes and then select ‘reboot system now’.
- Now your phone is ready to use with updates.
- For checking the android version go to Setting > More > About phone.