Now you can easily update your YU Yureka to Android 7.0 Nougat ROM. The new update is available in CM14 form. Because Google has not released officially for other devices yet. But many thanks to
Men_in_black007 XDA member for providing the initial build of Android 7.0 Nougat in form of CyanogenMode 14.
If you are the YU Yureka users and want to taste the AOSP 7.0 ROM. So you are in right place. In this post, we will show how to install Android 7.0 AOSP ROM on YU Yureka smartphone. But before starting the procedure you need to prepare your YU Yureka. First, you need to Root and install the TWRP recovery. Once you did then follow the steps below.
This Update tutorial is only for YU Yureka smartphone. So don’t apply to other models. If you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your smartphone .
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
- Camera ( Videos And Photos )
- Video Playback
- Audio ( Record and Playback )
- SD Card
What’s Not Working:-
- Video Recording
- Make sure that your device battery is charged to above 60% to prevent it from unexpected shutdowns leading to damaged partitions.
- Take the backup of anything on the device.
- Download & install YU Yureka USB Drivers: Link
- Make sure your device has USB Debugging enabled in Developer Options.
- Download CyanogenMod 14.0 ROM for YU Yureka: Link
- Download Gapps package: Link
Steps to Install CyanogenMod 14.0 ROM ROM on YU Yureka:
- First of all, download the CM14 ROM and Gapps files from above links.
- Once the files downloaded then connect your phone to PC via USB cable.
- Now transfer the files to YU Yureka phone storage.
- One the files transferred then switch and boot your device into Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button”
- Now you are in recovery mode so do “Factory Reset” by Goto Wipe =>Advanced Wipe =>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data swipe to confirm the action.
- Now click on Install and locate the “ROM file” that you transferred in step 3 & swipe to Install the ROM. Once the ROM installed then install the GApps file, repeat the steps again.
- Once the Gapps installed then wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
That’s all, Now your YU Yureka running on Android 7.0 Nougat ROM. If you have any query let us in the comment area we will be happy to assist you!