Honor 5c very amazing smartphone by Huawei company. And comes with great specs like 5.2 inches full HD display, 2GHz Quad-core HiSilicon Kirin 650 Processor with 2GB of RAM. The smartphone has 16GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 256GB via a microSD card. The phone also packs a 13MP rear camera and an 8MP front camera for selfies.
If you have Huawei Honor 5c smartphone so I have good news for you. Now you can update your Huawei Honor 5c to the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. The New update for European (UK) model number NEM-L51 and it comes with lots of features.
This is stock ROM and if you facing any issue so you can update your Honor 5c and it will be resolved your issues. If you are interested in the new update then follow the guidelines below.
Disclaimer: This Update tutorial is only for Huawei Honor 5c NEM-L51 (UK model) so don’t apply to other models. If you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your smartphone .
- Take the backup of all necessary data on Honor 5c before proceedings.
- At least 60% charge in the battery is necessary.
- Install Huawei latest USB driver at your PC: Link
- Enable USB Debugging Mode from Settings => Developer options.
- Download Honor 5c B102 Stock ROM: Link
Steps to Update Huawei Honor 5c to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow:
- First of all download Stock ROM for Huawei Honor 5c from above link.
- Once the files downloaded then extract it and connect your Honor 5c to PC.
- Now transfer the file the root folder and create a folder dload in the root of your SD card and place the update.app file in that folder.
- Once the file transferred then switch off your Honor 5c.
- Now press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start automatically.
- Now wait for few minutes to complete the process.
- That’s it, Now your Honor 5c running on Android 6.0.1 B102 Marshmallow firmware.