Now you can update OnePlus 2 smartphone to latest OxygenOS 3.5.8. The latest OxygenOS comes with 1 March security patch and many other features packed in this ROM. If you have not received the update alert via OTA so don’t worry now we are going to share a guide for your OnePlus 2 and you can easily download and install OxygenOS 3.5.8 on OnePlus 2 manually.
If you have OnePlus 2 smartphone and want to update, Just go to phone settings -> About device -> System update or you can manually install from here just follow the guidelines below.
Important: This guide can be used to download and Install OnePlus 2 OxygenOS 3.5.8 ROM/ OTA only. So, check your device, don’t flash on any other device. Also, proceed entirely at your own risk.
- Backup all the contents in the device, as it may wipe your whole data on the device.
- Also, make sure that the battery of OnePlus 2 is charged more than 70%.
- Install OnePlus USB driver on your windows PC. | Link
- Also, enable USB Debugging Mode on OnePlus, go to Settings > Developer options.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers at windows PC. | Link
Download OxygenOS 3.5.8 Full ROM for OnePlus 2:
Download OxygenOS 3.5.8 OTA for OnePlus 2:
Steps to Install OnePlus 2 OxygenOS 3.5.8 ROM:-
- Download the updated build OxygenOS 3.5.8 from the link above on the PC.
- Then move the downloaded file to the installed ADB folder at C: drive of the system.
- Power off OnePlus and then boot into recovery mode, choose install from the ADB Sideload.
- Then connect OnePlus 2 to PC and Run cmd window inside the ROM folder. [press and hold shift + right click then select “Open command window here”.
- Once the cmd window opened, enter the follow commands one by one.
- adb devices
- adb sideload File Name.zip
- Finally, the update process starts, wait till the completion.
In results, the process to Install OnePlus 2 OxygenOS 3.5.8 ROM/ OTA will get successful. If you have any query contact us.