Now Honor 4X users can easily update to official Android Marshmallow . The latest update based on EMUI 4.0. And many users already updated his Honor 4x smartphone to B561 Marshmallow firmware. If you are not received the latest OTA update alert. So now I have good news for you today we are going to share the Honor 4x update guidelines hope you like it.
If you have Huawei Honor 4x and want to install the latest Marshmallow firmware. So you are in right place. From the steps below you can update Honor 4x smartphone.
Note: This Update tutorial is only for Huawei Honor 4x (Middle East). So don’t apply to other models. If you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your smartphone .
- Device: Huawei Honor 4x
- Models No: Che2-L11
- Android: 6.0
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B561
- Build No: Che2-L11C185B561
- Region: Middle East
- Status: Official OTA Update
- Take the backup of all necessary data on Honor 4x before proceedings.
- At least 60% charge in the battery is necessary.
- Install Huawei latest USB driver at your PC: Link
- Enable USB Debugging Mode from Settings => Developer options.
- Download Huawei Honor 4x B561 Stock ROM: Link
Steps to Upgrade Huawei Honor 4x to Android 6.0 Marshmallow:
- First of all download Stock ROM for Honor 4x from above link.
- Once the files downloaded then extract it and connect your Honor 4x to PC.
- Now transfer the file the root folder and create a folder dload in the root of your SD card and place the update.app file in that folder.
- Once the file transferred then switch off your device.
- Now press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start automatically.
- Now wait for few minutes to complete the process.
That’s all, Now your Huawei Honor 4x running on B561 Marshmallow firmware. If you have any query let us in the comment area. we will be happy to assist you!