Now you can update your Huawei P8 Lite (ALE-L21) to latest B585 Marshmallow Firmware. The latest update packed with new features and also comes with latest improvements like Network stability, app stability and security patches.
This is the official Firmware and many users can already update his smartphone. So if you have not received the OTA update alert so don’t worry. In this post, we will show you how to update Huawei P8 (ALE-L21) to B585 Marshmallow manually. If you’re interested in B585 Marshmallow Firmware then follow the guidelines below.
Note: This Update tutorial is only for Huawei P8 Lite (Europe). So don’t apply to other models. If you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your smartphone.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite (Single-SIM)
- Models No: ALE-L21
- Android: 6.0
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B585
- Build No: ALE-L21C432B585
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official OTA Update
- Take the backup of all necessary data on Huawei P8 before proceedings.
- At least 60% charge in the battery is necessary.
- Install Huawei latest USB driver at your PC: Link
- Enable USB Debugging Mode from Settings => Developer options.
- Download Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L21C432B585 Stock ROM: Link
Steps to Update Huawei P8 Lite to B585 Android Marshmallow Firmware:
- First of all, download Stock ROM for Huawei P8 from above link.
- Once the files downloaded then extract it and connect your P8 to PC or Laptop.
- Now create a folder dload in the root of your SD card (If the dload folder not exists) and place the update.app file in that folder.
- Once the file transferred then switch off your device.
- Now press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start automatically .
- Now wait for few minutes to complete the process.
That’s all, Now your Huawei P8 Lite smartphone running on B585 Marshmallow firmware. If you have any query let us in the comment area. we will be happy to assist you!