Recently many Huawei smartphones updated to Android Marshmallow and now Huawei P9 single Sim received the new Firmware B16 update . This is an OTA update only for the European region. So other countries not received OTA alert yet. This new firmware comes with lots of feature like new settings, gallery and contact and much more.
If you have Huawei P9 EVA-L09 and want to update. So you are in right place in this post, we will guide you how to update Huawei P9 EVA-L09 Single sim to Android 6.0 Marshmallow. If you want to taste Marshmallow on your P9 then follow simple steps below.
- Device: Huawei P9 (Single-SIM)
- Model: EVA-L09
- ROM: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.1
- Firmware: B167
- Build Number: EVA-L09C432B167
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official
Disclaimer: This Update tutorial is only for Huawei P9 EVA-L09 (Europe). so don’t apply to other models. If you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your smartphone .
- Take the backup of all necessary data on Huawei P9 before proceedings.
- At least 60% charge in the battery is necessary.
- Install Huawei latest USB driver at your PC: Link
- Enable USB Debugging Mode from Settings => Developer options.
- Download Android 6.0 Marshmallow B116 Stock ROM for Huawei P9: Link
Steps to Update Huawei P9 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow:
- First of all download Stock ROM for Huawei P9 from above link.
- Once the files downloaded then extract it and connect your P9 to PC.
- Now transfer the file the root folder and create a folder dload in the root of your SD card and place the update.app file in that folder.
- Once the file transferred then switch off your phone.
- Now press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start automatically.
- Now wait for few minutes to complete the process.
That’s it, Now your Huawei P9 running on Android 6.0 B130 Marshmallow Firmware .